Bluecoat Sports Health & Fitness Club are delighted to announce the launch of its new state of the art outdoor fitness space. Opening in August, this additional outside area will give members the added space to train all year round.
Featuring top of the line functional fitness equipment as well as a one-of-a-kind metal container, it will provide a new, fun and different way to train.
What’s featured in the new area?
The new outside area will include a range of equipment, such as:
- A custom built, multi-functional rig for TRX, boxing, calisthenics, group training and more
- 4 squat racks with lifting platforms for all types of barbell movements
- 4 lane sled track which can be used for any form of HIIT training
- Two rowers, two assault bikes and the extremely popular Matrix HIIT trainer, the S-Force
- A battle ready fitness container, which isn’t just for working out, but can also accommodate every type of functional fitness equipment you can dream of to create different training stations
- State of the art flooring made out of Shock Turf, a 4G like surface which can be trained on all year round
Handpicked, state of the art equipment
All of the equipment was handpicked by Liam Yeates, Fitness Manager at the club. He says, ‘’We want to provide our members and the wider community a fun and immersive way to train.
The fitness team have gone to Escape Fitness, a global leader, to handpick and test some of the latest functional equipment to use on a day to day basis and within our new class programme that will be launching.’’
Furthermore, with the growing success and demand for smaller group gym classes, the fitness team have been working with Escape Fitness to help develop a boutique style class that will give members the ultimate immersive experience aimed at delivering results for all.
Escape Fitness is a leader in the fitness field, building a reputation for product innovation, quality and design. Committed to functional training, Escape works with clubs to deliver the best possible exercise experiences; ‘Escape Your Limits’ is the mentality that is the foundation of every Escape Fitness offering.
August grand opening
The outside fitness area is due to launch in early August and the club plans to open its doors to welcome everyone that would like to give it a try, including non-members.
Bookable sessions will be opening soon so everyone can experience it for themselves. Keep a lookout on the Bluecoat Sports website for appointments, or call 01403 247 572 for more information.
Bluecoat Sports strongly believes in the vital role sport has to play in improving the health of the nation and is committed to giving its local community innovative opportunities and choices to get active and stay healthy.