News

Fire at Horsham Bowling Alley

On Friday morning Fire services were called to attend a fire at the Horsham Bowling Alley MFA Bowl in Albion Way.

The alarm was raised when smoke was spotted  bellowing from the building by an off duty Fireman whilst on the school run.

The fire was believed to have been accidental and caused by a small electrical fault in one of the fridge units on the lower level of the building.

The fire is now out and no one was injured.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *