- A29 still shut at Bury – JCB to clear drifts. A few vehicles stuck there but unknown currently as to the full situation.
- A283 still closed at Stopham due to a fallen tree. Highways dealing with.
- Titnore Lane, Worthing – JCB to clear the worse then the road can be gritted.
- A280 Long Furlong – JCB going to site after Titnore Lane to clear drifts.
- B2028 Ardingly Road at Stonecross La junction – Closed as the river has burst its banks.
Abandoned cars are causing problems which are particularly bad around Turners Hill and M23/A23 corridor, Goodwood Hill.
The Fire and Rescue Service are checking the number of abandoned cars. Drivers that have abandoned their vehicles are encouraged to return and remove them where they are obstructing the highway
- WSCC gritted last night, twice during the day, commenced a third run at 7.00pm and had another planned for 2.00am. They are now operating on a back to back basis with gritters deploying again now.
- Following the snow several weeks ago, highways have replaced hippo bags in communities where there is the capacity to store them, and refilled grit bins. There are no plans to issue further hippo bags at this time.
- Fire and Rescue deployed 4WD vehicles to Handcross Hill last night to support motorists stuck on this Highways agency road and obtained Red Cross support for motorists (blankets/hot drinks).
- Blue light services supporting SECAMB with 4wd access. Rights of Way team 4WD vehicles on standby to support social care/roads assessment.